Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Gift

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile now and that’s to share a Sweet Gift I received from Rose Ann one of my friends and member of my Stampin’ Up! team.

Rose Ann gave me this Porfolio she made using one of our Thoroughly Modern File Folders. Isn’t it gorgeous???

Portfolio 001

It came in really handy today as I had to go to a board meeting and wanted something small to carry. Got lots of comments on it. Everyone loved it!!!

….and here is the inside….complete with paper fro me to take notes. It was just perfect.

Portfolio 004

Isn’t it amazing what you can come up with using Stampin’ Up! products? I just love everything about this. Thanks for the special Gift my friend.

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon with our next Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge.

Hope you’re having a …..

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Firenze said...

It's just gorgeous, and I love those colours together. Is the file folder a template or item with SU!? TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

sandi maciver said...

what a great gift and a great idea and she is right
"thanks for being Great"!

Susan said...

what great friends are you both;' thanks for sharing this project & yes! SU! has **fantastic** products that can be altered into great projects, resulting in friends!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ahw this is so wonderful
I love the way she used the ribbon
really nice gift
you deserve it
love yha