Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun Shares

Hi Everyone,

I had to share this wonderful inspired by a swap I got. The image is totally different. The second card below….

My friend Amy used this design to make this lovely card. Did you notice the way it opens? She gave me this today when we were stamping together. Thanks so much Amy….

She makes fabulous cards!

Amy's party 001

There is a strip that runs across the card that has a saying beneath it. Very cool!!!!

….here is revised swap card we will be making at Amy’s workshop on Tuesday with the same design…..I cased this from someone in a swap I was in (if you are the creator…please let me know so I can give you credit).

Isn’t this stamp set adorable??? I just love the clean simple lines and freshness of this. I added the extra embossing on th white layer and the little birdie on the edge of the flower pot. Hope you enjoy it.Amy's party 004

Thanks for stopping by and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: