Monday, April 12, 2010

Medallion Case

Well my customer that requested the yellow and orange yesterday wanted to do a version of what it on the front of the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. So I recreated it. I suggested we make Monogrammed note cards using the Big Shot Alphabet and she agreed that would be fun. so here is the finished product.Darlene Medallion Card 003

I used Very Vanilla, a snippet of Real Red and Kraft Card Stock. The ink is Crushed Curry. The Headliner here is the Medallion Stamp on the front of the card housing the Die from the Movers and Shapers and our Curly Label Punch which fit together just beautifully. Jus the way I like it with just a hint of a border. I popped up the Letter piece with dimensionals. Hope you like it. Thanks for the inspiration Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a ….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Karen said...

Excellent! I love it!

Selene Kempton said...

What a fantastic idea! This is gorgeous!

Alex said...

Beautiful Lee, I love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

grandmalee said...

Absolutely stunning!