Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Black Magic

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got another Black Magic Card for you today.  Black Magic is done by stamping with White Craft Ink and then letting it dry or speeding it up by using your heat gun to dry. then coloring in with Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils.

This card is done with the Upsy Daisy Set and will be one of my technique cards for the month of April. I think my customers will have fun with this one. I can see it now!!! They love anything new and a bit different and I’ve got many that will take this to the next level which I love seeing.

Black Magic Technique 004_thumb[10]

I’ve used the Finial Press Embossing Folder and some of our wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I did a bit of Ribbon Shredding on one end to add a bit of character.  I also added some magic to the edges of the black to give it a bit of punch. hope you like it. I love reading all your comments and hope you’ll take the time to tell me what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

sandi maciver said...

another beautiful card Lee, the So Saffron background really makes the colors POP off the page. Your customers will love playing with this technique.

craftystamper said...

Love the card. Black magic technique really gave Upsy Daisy a new look. Love what you did with the ribbon.

Kristie W. said...

What a cool technique! Wonderful card!!