Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun-Fun-Fun!!!

Can I just say I had a blast at my workshop yesterday! Well I did!!

I met Carolyn and her Mother-in-Law Eloise at a Church Vendor Fair I did last November. Eloise called and told me (4 months later) that they would like to have a workshop at her daughter’s house. That would be Maria. Well I saw a few hundred people that day and I could just not place these lovely ladies but agreed to do it. They were all a delight!!! I felt like I had known them for years by the first half hour!! That’s one of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. You just meet the most wonderful people! I love these ladies. They know how to laugh and have fun and love to stamp!!! My kind of girls!!!

Let me introduce you to them.:

IMG_3892

Here they are showing off their cards they just made. They got really creative on me and that is so fabulous as I encourage people to elaborate on my designs….I learn so much from just observing.

…and here they are working on their second project………….fun!!!IMG_3891

Thanks for being such a gracious Hostess Maria…..it was a BLAST!

If any of you would like to hostess a workshop in your home just let me know!!

I hope you all have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: