Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We Have a Blog Candy Winner!!! Susan come on down!!!!

Good Moring Everyone,

Thanks everyone for leaving such wonderful comments yesterday. You all are the best. all of your wonderful comments really tugged at my heartstrings. I had no idea how my little man card would be received. I’m guessing you all liked it. Thanks so much!!

So I went to Random.Org and let it decide my winner for me.

It was #12 !!!!

Susan said:

“Congratulations on 100,000 hits Lee. You deserve every one of them and more.
I love this card and the use of the stripe stamp. Another elegant card in your signature style.”

February 16, 2010 9:23 AM

Susan if your out there you have won my blog candy!!! Please email me with your info.

Thanks so much everyone and I’ll be sharing a little something later in the day.

for now…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Holly cow girlfriend. 10 000. Hits it. So wonderful. Just like you.
CongratulAtions.
Thankyou for featuring my cards as well. U am sti waiting for a couple more. Then I will feature all of them
thank you for all your wonderful inspirations. I really look up to you.
Have a good day darlin