Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Flower for All Seasons

Good Moring Everyone!

If you’re in cold country I thought I’d bring a little Spring your way.

This card features “ A flower for All Seasons” Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! During Sale-a-Bration this is one of the sets you can earn for FREE!! With any qualifying order of $50 in merchandise this set can be yours for FREE!

The base of the card is our Kraft Card Stock and I’ve used Glorious Green to accent the square the images set on. The images are stamped with Black Stazon and I used watercolor paper. My coloring medium was the water color pencils and an Aqua Painter. Fun…Fun….Fun to blend the colors.

I did my little white polka dots with the tip a pencil eraser to give it a bit more Springy feel. I then tied my white organza ribbon to top it off.

Carole Anne and flower for all Seasons 001

I hope you’ve enjoyed you little bit of Spring here today and will come back often. I will be doing this card at my Meetup Group on Tuesday Morning. Let me know if you’re interested.

I love to read your comments….so please let me know you’ve stopped by.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

9 comments:

Anita Ritchie said...

Lee,
I love the special touches you've given this card, the polka dots on the kraft are great. I also want to know how you did your ribbon. I love that look.

Anita

Adair said...

A little spring certainly does look good! Nice work! I love these bows you make!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I may have to case this one for my Easter collection.
I would be interested in how you made that beautiful bow also.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

so pretty Lee I miss my stamps....can't wait to get home to play with ALL my stuff! Have a lovely day! ~Donna

lisa808 said...

Lovely card--beautifully colored tulips.

Anonymous said...

This card is sooooo pretty! Thank you for sharing your awesome creativity!

Linda Callahan said...

Definiteky springy and beautiful! And I always love pencil top polka dots!

Lisa Lin said...

I Love the polka dots, and that gorgeous bow. Can you explain how you made it??? thanks

Valarie (vampme3) said...

What a lovely spring card! Love the polka dots and the bow!