Thursday, January 28, 2010

Satin Ribbon Share

Good Morning Everyone!

Satin Ribbon Share……Five People per share

$20.00 per share

Satin Ribbon

Wouldn’t you like to own them all? I know I do!!! The new 5/8" Satin Ribbons recently introduced in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog on page 27 are Spectacular. There are nine new colors offered at $8.95/ for a 15-yard spool.

I'm offering an alternative to purchasing an entire spool of each color ... a ribbon share of 3 yards of each color for $20. A share is a great way to get a good size sampling of all the new ribbons at a fraction of the cost!
The 5/8" Satin Ribbon colors include ...

Basic Black
Real Red
Chocolate Chip
Certainly Celery
Pretty In Pink
Bashful Blue
Very Vanilla
Old Olive
Basic Gray

HOW TO ORDER: Email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net. Include your name, email address, shipping address, phone number(s), along with the quantity of shares you wish to purchase. I will then send you a Paypal invoice via email. I will order the ribbon as soon as groups of five are formed (you will be added to a group when I receive your Paypal payment).

Orders will be cut and shipped within 48 hours of my receiving them and I will email you when they are shipped.
SHIPPING: I will be using USPS Standard First Class Mail for the Ribbon Shares.

Multiple share orders will be charged as follows:
* 1 ribbon share: $2
* 2 ribbon shares: $3
* 3 or more ribbon shares: $6.00
(USPS Priority) U.S. Shipping Only

If you have any questions? ... email me at: leeconrey@bellsouth.net

Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: