Monday, January 11, 2010

Over the Top Swap Card and more Leadership

Good Morning Everyone!

Here is another swap I did for Leadership conference.

This one was done with our new little Polka Dot Heart Embosslet and Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

Swap Cards for Leadership 002

Isn’t it sweet? I wanted this to be simple and sweet. I also wanted to put Vellum on this card but we don’t sell colored Vellum…so I made Pink Vellum.

So easy….all you do it take on of our Stampin’ Up! sponges and rub it over your ink pad then in a circular motion rub it onto one side of the vellum paper. By doing the circular motion you wil not get streaks in it and it does smooth our beautifully.

The little Embosslet Heart is new in our Occasions Mini Catalog and just adorable and so easy to use with your Big Shot. All you do is run it through and it pops it right out. So easy and fun. I actually did the heart in white and then another mounted on top of it in the tinted Vellum. I glued them together with a little Tombo Multi glue.

This was one of my Over the Top Swaps for convention. I hope everyone liked it. It’s very soft and pretty.

now……here’s a bit more on the Leadership scene. It was so fun!!!!

 

Leadership and shower 249 Here I am with my partners in crime over at Stamping 411 Group. Connie where in the world were you. You were there on minute and gone the next.

 

Leadership and shower 098 Here is my good friend Sheilah in from of Memento Mall.

Leadership and shower 100 …and now me. Then we went and did some power shopping. Yikes!!!! What fun fabulous things they had in there.

 

Leadership and shower 135 Here’s my downline and friend Sharon Field. She was one of the winners with her gorgeous card for Barbara Jackson’s Over the Top Swap. Way to go!!!

I guess that’s it for today…..come back tomorrow for some pics from Managers Reception.

Thanks for stopping by and have a …………….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Trish in Wisconsin said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! I am in awe of your talent. Thanks so much for the tip about the Vellum and the ink for coloring, I am going to use that as I have several Baby cards to make. I guess Congratulations is in order also. Way to go girl! It truly is a wonderful card, so soft and delicate. Thanks for sharing.

Trish in Wisconsin