Monday, January 18, 2010

Always……………

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share a card we’ll be doing at my camp this weekend. It’s a sweet Valentine done with Stampin’ Up!s Always Set. This set has always been a favorite of mime, I think I’ve used it for the last 3-4 years for Valentines Day. It’s got several other stamps in it as well that are very versatile.

You can check out this set and many, many others at my online store here.

I matched it up with some of our Razzle Dazzle Designer Series Paper and Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Ribbon. I also used out new border punch that you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration!!

Always Stamp Camp CArd

My inspiration for this card came from Sarah Gough over at thinkingstamps.blogspot.com

I guess that’s it for today…..have a wonderful week and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

7 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

oh how pretty, Lee! Love he razzleberry and chocolate chip together!

Olivia said...

Love how you did the ribbon. Lovely colors also.

Sarah Gough said...

So glad you liked the card! Don't you just love this set?

Geneva Chapin said...

VERY cute card!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely beautiful! These colors are so rich-looking together ... and it IS such a great set. Great card, Lee!

Sue said...

Love your card Lee! Gorgeous! TFS

Chanda said...

So simply elegant! Gorgeous!