Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jolliest Time of the Year

Good Morning Everyone!

I’d like to share a card I did featuring the “Jolliest Time of the Year” Stamp Set.

Selene's card 009_thumb[8]

I’ve adored this little Santa ever since Stampin’ Up! has come out with him. I decided for this card to use the Tres Chic’ Background Stamp with it. Don’t you just love all of those wonderful words? I then cut the Santa out and popped him up with dimensionals. Of course I had to use Dazzling Diamonds on his beard and fur on his jacket, then my favorite Embossing folder Petal’s-a- Plenty for the front of the card base to give it texture. I just love this little guy and hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon.

Have a Stampinlee Go0d Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it! Your santa is so cute!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

I sure like how you combined these two stamps together
that is what I love about you. Always take me by surprise
LOVE it my dear friend
I sure like how you create these wonderful cards, and truly enjoy being part of your talent
thank you ever so much

LeAnne said...

This IS cute....I wish SU would have more Santas....but you have done this one proud!!! Just adorable!!!