Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!….and reminder only 4 days left!!

Good Moring Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope that you will be spending the day with family and friends and just enjoying the day. We will be spending ours with our youngest son and some close friends. We will miss our other son, his beautiful wife and our two grandchildren….but we will see them very soon!!!! So Happy Thanksgiving to Chad, Melita, Chase and Kayla!!! We love you!

I wanted to share a few cards I received from a few of my friends/customers. Amy and RoseAnn's cards 002

This one is from Rose Ann….she did an awesome job with this set. I love everything about it!!! The colors, the tearing, the sponging and especially that it came from her. I love ya girlfriend!!!

Amy and RoseAnn's cards 001

This one is from Amy….she is a tremendous talent as well. At first I thought she made her own Spectrum Pad but what she did was tear the three colors and fit them together for the image piece. I just love the look of this. Thanks so much for thinking of me Amy!!! I hope you have a Great Thanksgiving with your two new baby twin boys. that’s right, Amy just became a grandmother of darling little boy twins….now that’s something to be thankful for!!!

Don’t forget the Online Extravaganza Sale…it’s happening now at my online store.

Click here to view the products and to get to my site. Remember it's only while supplies last. This is a great to way to do a little Holiday shopping for your crafty Friends or Yourself!!

You can also click on the links below to see it in the specified categories (links under the pictures).

30% 40% 50%
              30%                          40%                          50%
6th image Card making bundles imageScrapbooking Bundles

image Accessories

9th Definitely Decorative

Thanks so much for visiting and hope to see you back soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

…and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: