Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Terri’s Halloween and Thank You Bag

Good Morning Everyone,

I’m still getting back in the groove after vacation. I had a workshop last night with a wonderful Group of girls. My friend Terri was there and of course she dazzled us with her creations, yet again. She brought me a Halloween Card and a Thanks You Bag for attending her Candle Party she had a few weeks back.

So I thought I’d share those with you today. Isn’t this a great card?

Terri Halloween Card 001

….and here is the Thank You Bag of Goodies she gave all of her guests with they’re candle orders. How cute is this???

Terri Halloween Card 002

I guess that’s it for today….except that I want to thank Terri for being such a good friend and for just being her!!!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

Love both projects!! THe card is great!!!