Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tree Trimmings

Good Morning Everyone!

I am so in love with this Tree Trimming set from Stampin’ Up! I just think it’s so elegant.

This was a card I did for a recent swap I was in, I had to make over 30 of them. You would think I’d be tired of it by now but it’s one of my favorites. So here it is:

Tree Trimmings 007

I embossed the image in Gold and cut it out and mounted it with dimensionals. I place a piece of our gold cording behind for the hanger and just a knot of red ribbon to bring out the gold mat. I used our Petals-a-Plenty for the textured background and can I just say how fabulous that embossing folder is!!! It’s a WOW factor every time. The base of the card is Very Vanilla and accented with the Brushed Gold and Red Cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for dropping in. I hope to see you back soon.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

I think I would have recognized this as your card even if I had seen it somewhere else. Classic Lee! Beautiful - elegant - not TOO complex. A perfect example of why I LOVE your work.

Another awesome card Lee, Thanks for sharing your talent.

Carol Matthews said...

Beautiful card! I love that set too.
Cheers
Carol
Truro, NS

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

This is beautiful! I just got this set for my SAS and it's my new favorite holiday set. I love what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

Such a classic card; one that could be used as a winter wedding announcement; TFS!!Have a great creative week {Canadian} SUE~~