Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sara’s Workshop in a Box

Good Morning Everyone!

Sara is having a Stampin’ Up! Workshop, but not just any kind of workshop. She’s having a Workshop in a Box!!! That’s right you heard me right. Sara used to live in Jacksonville pretty close to me and decided to move back to Idaho. She wants to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! product and of course a new Catalog and wanted to get all of her stamping  Friends together.

solution………..

What we came up with is a “Workshop in a Box”, we worked around the stamps sets she had and I designed a few cards. I will send her the set ups for the number of guests she will be having and they will get together and stamp have fun and of course order to help Sara.  It’s that simple and she in turn will call or email me with the orders and get to select all of her FREE Hostess Goodies!!!! Isn’t that just the BEST!!!

Sara's Workshop in a Box

So hopefully today I’ll be cutting for her workshop and getting it in the mail to her.

Best of Luck with your party Sara!!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you’d like to Hostess a “Workshop in a Box” and get some Free Goodies and a FREE Catalog…..just let me know. You can email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net for more info.

In the meantime have a…….Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Sara said...

This was a great solution ... I really enjoyed hosting the party (and playing demonstrator for an evening). Lee made everything so easy and I earned all kinds of good stuff.