Thursday, July 16, 2009

Animal Stories

Good Moring Everyone,

I’d like to share a card I did with Animal Stories Stamp Set. I think it turned out pretty cute. I hope you like it. I used the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper as well.

Animal Stories

Can you tell I’ve run the so Saffron thought my Big shot with a Texturz plate? I just love what that does to paper. It’s just an awesome difference. I also used the Inspired by nature set for the grass.

Thanks for stopping by and as always have a ….

Stampinglee Good day

post signature

6 comments:

Lorie said...

LOVE this card! I just made a card with Animal Story yesterday, too! :o)

cjknick said...

Super cute, Lee! I love it :)

Cindy in Boise

Susan said...

thanks for the inspiration; I really like your new "blog face"; well done!

Michelle said...

Lee! Love the new look of your blog! Great job!

renee said...

OH i love the new blog!! So much easier to see! love the animal card . Hugs Renee

Unknown said...

Love the phesant card. This is a great stamp set and you did great things with it. Karen
Karpu8@gmail.com