Monday, May 25, 2009

Start to Finish Class

Garden greetings Start to Finish Class #3

Good Morning Everyone!

This is a card featuring the “Garden Greeting Set” from Stampin’ Up!

We will be making this card (along with another)on June 4th at my “Start to Finish” Class. At these classes you will learn how to measure and cut your card yourself. So often you come to class and I have everything prepared and you go home and try to duplicate and have a problem. So I designed this class just for you. You will not only create these classes but go home with written dimensions and pictures to assist you in your card making. Another plus for this class is I only charge $5.00 for two cards and if you make a purchase you will be entered into a drawing to be one of two “Mystery Hostesses” ! One Hostess will enjoy the Benefits of spending the Hostess $$$ and the other will benefit by getting to select a hostess set (exclusive to Stampin’ Up! Hostesses only). (party must reach $$ min. to qualify)

So if you’re in the area and would like to drop in and do the two cards….email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net and type Start to finish in the subject line.

I also have two classes for you stamping convenience.

Thursday, June 4th from 11:00am-1PM and 6PM- 8 PM (light food provided) I’d love to see you there.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love this, Lee. A wonderful idea for a class to teach all the prep!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv these colors and the design, just fabulous!
enjoy *~*