Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stampin Up Video

Good Morning Everyone!
Sorry it's been awhile but I've had computer problems, again! I hope to be up and running smoothly in a few days.
In the meantime I'd like to share with you a special video clip of our Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner. I hope you enjoy it and see why I get so excited to be part of this company. Don't forget you can sign up this month for as little as $75 with our Limited Time Only Scrapbook Demonstrator Kit. Email me here for more information. I'd be happy to help and would love to have you join my team.
So for now click on this link to bring you to Shelli Gardner and some of the staff at Stampin' Up!
http://www.youtube.com/stampinupvideo
You may want to subscribe to the Stampin' Up! Video area for some fabulous ideas.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: