Friday, April 10, 2009

Training Cards



Good Morning Everyone,

I had a one on one session and Downline training today with my new friend and Downline Beverly. So I just thought I would share a few cards we made . This is only the 2nd time Beverly has stamped.....so I wanted to make them pretty but simple and help her utilize what she received in her Starter Kit. She had selected the "Lovely as a Tree" Set #115026 $27.95 and Heartfelt Thanks #114980 $32.95. We used Everything she had gotten in her kit except for a piece of Black Card stock I gave her. I think she did pretty good for a "Newbie". We left the sentiment off the Mellow Moss card as we just couldn't decide. These will go in my much needed stash of cards to be sent and I can just stamp what I need on them when I need them.

Anyway Beverly and I and another Stamping Friend "Amy" had a great time.

If you're thinking about signing up to be a Demonstrator you too can customize your kit...let me help you with your choices. Don't forget that you have the option of signing up online and also sending in paperwork if you would like to take advantage of the Three-Payment Plan Stampin' Up is offering through the end of April. Don't wwait too long they may not offer the payment plan again. They have amde it so very easy to become a Demonstrator and share what you love. How fun to be able to do this and have fun too!!!

let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my passcode. Email me here

As always.........

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: