Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stamp Camp Today


Good Morning Everyone!
I don't have time to post as I have a Stamp Camp today. Here is where I hold my camps. I have a 600 sq. ft. Lanai that can accommodate 14-18 comfortably. This is just part of the room.
anyway I've got to run, but wanted to remind everyone of the specials for the month.
Occasions Mini Special: Purchase $40 from the Mini and select any item on Page 208 from he big catalog FREE! This offer is only good until the end of April, so don't delay. You can shop online 24/7 at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net
Then we have our Three (3) payment Plan for the Starter Kit which will also end at the end of the month. You may want to take advantage of that. To sign up as a Demonstrator on the Three payment Plan you'll need to contact me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net so that I can send you the signed paperwork. If you want to just sign up online that's fine too, just email me for my password and You'll be a Demonstrator in 20 minutes or less!!! Ask me about my special sign up Bonus!!!
As always have a Stampinglee Good Day and thanks for stopping by.
Lee
P. S. If you live in the area and would like to stamp with us....just email me for directions. I'd love to have you join us!






post signature

2 comments:

www.ibuykorea.com said...

very nice blog! ^^
do you know Seoul, Korea?
If not, feel free to visit my blog~~
Have a great day!
Thanks a lot!!!

Leslie said...

Lee, I wanna hang with you. LOL

I cannot wait to reconnect at convention.

I really wish I had the space to hold my stampers like you do.