Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soft Flower...3D Card

Good Morning Everyone!
I finally got around to making one of those fabulous flowers from our catalog. What fun!!!!
I used the Tea Party Designer Series Paper to make it.
I love how soft and full it is. Not a card we would mail...but think how cute one of these flowers would be with a matching gift bag. I may have to work on that.
I also used our new scallop oval punch and the Oval All Stamp Set.
I hope you enjoy it.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day and visit again.

post signature


Rose said...

This is beautiful Lee! How'd you make the flower?

Draygonflies said...

So pretty and elegant!

Patty Bennett said...

Totally gorgeous!! What is in the very center?? I can't quite figure it out... ?? Patty

Lisa Brown said...

Oh! Just gorgeous, Lee!

June Ikeda said...

I love this card. I hope you'll post the instructions.