Friday, April 3, 2009

Forest Friends and Getting Connected


Good Morning Everyone,

Is this set not the cutest set you've ever seen? I just love it! It just makes me happy to see it and work with it.

I made a sweet little card with it yesterday and followed up with this darling bag topper that I will be doing at Angel's party tomorrow. I hope they enjoy it. I used the "Top Note Die from Stampin Up! for the topper.
.....and just for your information......

Stampin' Up! just launched the "Get Connected Promotion" which reminds us to stay in touch with those that matter most. Your handmade creations can be a wonderful expression of love and gratitude, without spending a lot of money Here's how you can benefit (Now thru April 30):
Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.

Please note: When placing an on line order here, the free item must be ordered after the $40 minimum has been reached; otherwise, the item will appear at retail price.
Hostess Bonus: Place an order of $150 or more (any current Stampin' Up! Products) and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & receive a Catalog for free. For every $150 spent, you will receive another "Under $10" item. This is in addition to everyday Hostess Benefits.
The Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini is available for download on my right side bar. Or if you would like me receive a FREE copy or your own just email me and I'll get one off to you (US only).
Enjoy your weekend and as always....
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee







post signature

No comments: