Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well I guess it's afternoon and I didn't even realize it.
I've been busy working on two workshops I'll be doing this week.
One of my Hostesses, Terri wanted to do something with the "Garden Greeting" set #113502. I was happy to oblige as I had the set and have wanted to play with it anyway.....besides I love Terri and I'd do anything for her!!! (Not to go off topic but this is the BEST part of being a SU Demonstrator...the fabulous people I meet!)
Anyway I finished my first workshop and started with hers and this is what I came up with. I used a piece of the Raspberry Tart DSP # 113975 for the bottom...I love that paper. I stamped the images on the top of the card in Rose Red and Pink Pirouette. I stamped the main image in Rose Red three times and cut the first one out whole and the second the next smaller size and the last just the center of the flower. I added dimensionals between the layers and added a clear rhinestone brad from the Pretties Kit.
I'll be you are wondering what my black border and circle were made out of aren't you?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I feel so smart today (that doesn't happen often) I wanted to do something different with the back but I wanted it to be a circle and match the character of the flower....OMG!!! It hit me like a ton of bricks....the Circle Base from the Basket's and Blooms Die #113484....how cool is that? Then I had already made a black scallop edge and wanted it to match and had another brain storm.....TRIM IT!!!! Can you believe how it all ties in? I guess it doesn't take much to excite me. Maybe because I haven't felt very creative lately and this little card did it for me. Thanks Terri for asking.....I think I got my Mojo back.
If you would like to order any of these products just visit my website at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...love the layered look. :)