Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daisy Fresh Scallop Bag


Good Morning Everyone!
I just got this Bag with Scallops Die form Stampin' Up! OMG!!! It's so easy to put together. That along with our Flower Daisies #2 makes it so easy to put a cute little something together real quick. This literally took me just minutes to complete.
This will be one of the projects I'll be doing in my "Big Shot" Class on March 20th and 21st. I will do the same class each day. the Designer paper may vary for everyone but I don't think it matters.......in this case, it's all good!
I hope you come back and see what other little things I come up with for the class. Who knows I may even offer a discount for those two days only on The "Big Shot". Check back often for more details.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: