Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soft and Simple Petal Pizazz

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm having so much fun playing with my new sets and punches from Stampin' Up!
Isn't this card soft and delicate with our new "Eyelet Border" Punch? It doesn't take much to dress up a card with this. Sometimes less is more, you know.
I've used the Petal Pizazz Stamp Set for the images and stamped them in Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss. I think it's a great combination. I also added a clear Rhinestone Brad to the center of the flower. Then I topped it off with some of our white Taffeta Ribbon.
Anyway I hope you like it and if you would like to order any of these products you can do so here. Remember you get A FREE Catalog this month with any online order and if your order is $50 or more you will get to select a Sale-a-Bration set as well. You can view the Sale-a-Bration Brochure here.
Products used in my project are:
Petal Pizazz Stamp set - Item #113417 $32.95
Eyelet Border Punch - Item # 113692 15.95
White Taffeta Ribbon - Item #109070 6.95
WW Cardstock - Item #100730 7.50
Kiwi Kiss Stamp Pad - Item #111835 5.95
Pink Pirouette Ink Pad - Item # 111838 5.95
Regal Rose Stamp Pad- Item #105235 5.95

Thanks or looking and.............
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: