Friday, February 27, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Camp


Hi Everyone!
I will be having a Sale-a-Bration Camp on Firday March 6th and Saturday, March 7th at my home.
I'd love to see you there.
We will be working with several of the Sale-a-Bration sets which is always fun as you can earn them for FREE!!!
For every $50 you spend you get to select a Free Sale-a-Bration set or one of the other Free things. here is a link to the
Sale-a-Bration Brochure here. I certainly hope you take advantage of this very special time of year....who doesn't want FREE stuff, especially Stampin' Up! STUFF!!!
In addition to that with any online order at my website you will receive your own copy of our Idea Book and Catalog (valued at $9.95) FREE!!! Sound like a WIN-WIN to me.
The cards above are all made with Sale-a-Bration Sets.....I hope you enjoy them.
As an extra online special form me I wills send you by email all the cutting and step by step directions to make these cards. All you have to do is place and online order of $50 or more to receive the instructions in your email inbox.
So don't delay this offer is only good through the end of March and then my offer and the Sale-a-Bration sets are gone.
if you would like to attend my camp please RSVP to me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net by Wednesday, March 4th.
Thanks for stopping by and as always....
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: