Monday, February 23, 2009



Good Morning Everyone!

I had to do this little Pop Corn box that was featured on the front cover of the January Stampin' success. It was really fun and easy to make. I had to change it a bit, but not much.

For those of you wondering what the "Stampin' Success" is, it's a publication that we get from Stampin' Up! Monthly that is packed full of information and ideas. This is just another perk that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get.

If you have ever thought about signing up Stampin' Up! has a Sale-a-Bration Special just for you. The kit is 15% off which makes it $169.00 for you. In the kit you get around $400 of merchandise and Business Supplies. it's awesome. In that is they are throwing in another Stamp Set of your Choice up to $47.95. How awesome if that.

Give me a shout if you would like to join my team of Demonstrators.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a....

Satampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: