Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet Sampler Faux Stained Glass


Good Morning Everyone!
I'd like to share this card I made featuring the Sweet Sampler Set by Stampin' Up!
I decided that I could use the Stained Glass technique with this set or at least this image.
The image is stamped in Versamark on White Card stock Vellum and embossed with white Embossing Powder. Flip it over and color in the spaces with markers. I then matted it onto white Card stock and matted onto Regal Rose and old Olive. I scored lies going Vertically on the left side of the card, but I'm not sure it photographed well. I added some 5/8" Grosgrain and a rhinestone brad and there you go. It's very pretty in person and probably something I'll do at a Technique Class.
I'm at Regional Seminar today with some of my downline and having a great time. I'll be back tomorrow with some great things to share.
Don't forget about out big Blowout Bash Sale on our Accessories, you may want to order on line to insure getting those little things you need. You can order online at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: