Monday, January 19, 2009

Kayla's Journal and Pen


Good Morning Everyone,
I'd like to share a project I'll be doing at my Granddaughter Kayla's Birthday Party next month.
she wanted to have a Stampin' Up! Birthday Party so I will fly to Atlanta to do this for her. She's so cute and loves to stamp.
This is one of those little Composition Books I got at Target for $0.79. I covered it with Pretty In Pink and stamped the flower image from "Simply Said" on the covers. I used one of our Stick heart Cut Outs and used our (Stampin' Up!) Chunky Red Glitter to cover it with. I did use Red Glitter Stickles for the center of the flowers as I know she a definite bling girl. I made the matching pen suing a mailing label, brayering the Pretty in Pink color on it and using the tiny flower from "Simply Said" and stamping on it. It's so easy with the mailing labels are they are already sticky for you.
I just called my little Princess and asked her if she liked this and she said: " I LOVE IT". So this will be a part of her party. I'll be doing at least one more project with her and her little girlfriends. All 13 of them!!! I will be recruiting the help of my Daughter-in-law and her friend Heather. I know I'm going to need them.
Thanks for looking in and.....
have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Lee,

Wow! So sweet! Kayla and her friends are going to have a wonderful time. Lucky girls! Wishing you all the best and have a great time! Liz

Crafty Gaile said...

What an awesome Grandma Kayla has! She's so lucky to have you.
Have a safe journey to Atlanta & back, and enjoy every moment with your Granddaughter!
Gaile :)