Wednesday, January 7, 2009



Good Morning Everyone,

Boy it's been a long time since I've posted any stamped cards here. As you may know I have been suffering with Vertigo and still have some of it. I'm glad it's subsided some.

I will be leaving for leadership today and wanted to share one of my swaps with you using "Petal Pizazz" from Stampin' Up! It's such a cute set and so darn easy to work with. The DSP is called Raspberry Tart and is so pretty. I love pink and green together. Did you notice the little bit of Vellum on the bottom mat under the image.....it really lightens it up and makes it look delicate. I hope you enjoy it and I will be sharing more while I'm away.

Don't forget the Retired Lists and know that you can email me your orders or simply go to my website at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.com to order.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

It's good to be back!!!

Lee

post signature

No comments: