Saturday, December 20, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

As promised here is my dear friend Cheryl's card. She has used the Retired Set "City of David". She has used a variety of paper that just sparkles! I just love it!!!!

Cheryl always makes the most beautiful cards!!! Don't you just love it?

I was just thinking, Cheryl was my partner in crime when I lived in Atlanta. We were in a Hobby Lobby one day looking at stamps but had no clue what to do with them. We bumped into a woman that was holding the most beautiful hand stamped card. I think we were both stunned with how beautiful it was. I finally asked if she made it and how she did it. Well it was all Greek to us. She mentioned that she had a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator who taught classes and did in home workshops. Well I was all over that. She gave me the Demo's name and number and I called the Demo and booked a party. I remember Cheryl reaction to our first adventure in stamping....it was a riot...she was a total nervous wreck. It was so funny!!! Now look at her....she stamps all the time and makes every single card that leaves her house.

I remember when I moved and decided to become a Demonstrator.....Cheryl made samples and sent them to me to display to help me out. Now that's a friend!!! Love you Cheryl!!!

That's it for today and an my walk down Memory lane with my sweet Friend Cheryl!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day,

Lee

post signature

No comments: