Saturday, November 15, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

Wow I've had a busy week. Crazy busy is more like it. I have had the third card done for awhile just haven't had time to post it.

I decided that the first two cards I made with Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip were pretty cool, especially embossed. That I would make a third card and call it a Stamp-a-Stack. My customers will stamp four of each and have a lovely assortment to share with Family and Friends for the Holidays. I'm not sure if you're aware of how lovely Chocolate chip is embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.....it's GORGEOUS!!!!

The card on the left is the newest addition to the series of cards for this Stamp-a-Stack.

I hope you enjoy them....I'm off to get ready for another camp today.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: