Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Morning Everyone,
I had a lot of fun making this cute little Gift Bag. This so for Julie's Party that I'm doing on Sunday.
Not sure if you can tell by the picture but The Bashful Blue is stamped with the Snow Burst Stamp Set. The Snowflakes were stamped in Craft White Ink. I used the Scallop Edge Punch to scallop some White Card Stock behind the Blue. I also scalloped the edges of the matted piece on the front which has a snowflake stamped in Bashful Blue with a Square Rhinestone Brad in the center. I then tied white and blue 1/4" Grograin to tie on the handle.
It came out so soft looking.....I just love it and it's simplicity.
I hope Julie and her club members like it too!
That's it for today.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: