Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Susie's Halloween Card

Good Morning Everyone!
Look what I got today. I just love it when people think enough of you to send a card, but a home made card, WOW!!! I love it!
Susie and Ron sent this to me for Halloween. Ron, did you have anything to do with this? I'm thinking not, but you never know he's been hanging out with us for a while now.....hmmm, I wonder.

Didn't Susie do a great job with her card? I would expect nothing less from Susie, she is a fabulous stamper and ardent scrap booker. I'd love for her to give me a lesson or two!!

Anyway thanks for making my day with your card....it's such a great feeling to open you snail mail box and know that somebody thought about you today!!!
Don't' put off sending that card to someone you love.....make they're day too!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: