Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy For Cupcakes...


Good Morning Everyone!
I will be showcasing this set this month to coincide with Stampin' Up!s Special.
I have used the Pink Pirouette Card Sotck along with Close to Cocoa and Shisper White.
I also used a bit of the new DSP "Banbury. I just love the pink and green together along with the browns.
I colored the cupcakes with my Aqua Painter (also on special this month) and re-inkers. I love coloring that way! I added a piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain to break it up a bit.
I also used my "Cryasta Effects on the cherries and on the Cupcake Plate....looks like porcelain, doesn't it? I coulen't let go of this card until I added some Diamonds....gotta have sparkle!!!
I hope you enjoy it....thanks for visiting and........
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: