Monday, September 1, 2008

Merry Christmas....Merry christmas....Merry Christmas....

Good Morning Everyone!
I really love this "Christmas Classics" Stamp set. It is so-o-o easy to work with.
Seems like your cards just pull together.
This is a round card....(I don't do those often) that I thought the Merry Christmas saying would look cute stamped around the circle. I guess it's not real visible int he picture, but it's there.
i then embossed two trees on the insert circle and another on a piece of white scrap cs and cut it out. I then mounted the middle tree over the the two in the circle. Everything was stamped in Versamark and old embossed. I colored in the trees with a Handsome Hunter Marker and then used a 2-way glue pen to adhere my Dazzling Diamonds.
Oh, I forgot to mention I used the " Coluzzle" to cut the circle card and the insert.
If you would like to order any (or all) of the products used to create this, don't hesitate to let me know....here
Hope you enjoy it!
have a Stampinglee Good Day!



post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another gorgeous card with this set Lee! I am going to order it right now!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Hugs and smiles