Sunday, September 14, 2008

Angel in Pink!



Good Morning Everyone!

Here is a card form the "Holy Triptych" set from Stampin' Up!

I decided it needed to look soft. I used Very Vanilla card stock and stamped my image on it. Colored in with my Aqua Painter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I then used my Scallop Edge Punch on a piece of vellum and placed it on top. I adhere it with glue dots on some of the scallops. i tied a pretty piece of our pink taffeta ribbon on it and attached a Rhinestone Brad. I then cut the slightest edge of pink to add to the right side of the card to balance it. I hope you like it. She's a beautiful Angel.

If I can help you with any of your stamping need, don't hesitate to contact me and don't forget we now have on line ordering. You can order any of these products from me here.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

This is so beautiful. I have this stamp set. I hope it is okay if I case it. I love how soft yet elegant it looks.