Monday, August 4, 2008

Thank You Sheilah!


This is my wonderful friend "Sheilah Neff" from California. I'm on the left and she's on the right. This picture was taken in front of the "Salt Palace Convention Center" in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This was my first convention and Sheilah took me and my downline Sharon under her wing and showed us the ropes. She made our first convention a memorable one! What can I say....she's BEAUTIFUL inside and out and has the most wonderful caring way.
So thank you Sheilah for being there for us but for especially being a part of my life.

I've got to start unpacking now (don't know where to start) so I can review all that happened at convention.
I'll be back with more convention news later.

Have a Stampinglee good day everyone!
Lee

post signature

No comments: