Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sock Monkey in the House!

Good Morning Everyone!
"Sock Monkey is in the House"! Isn't he the cutest? I'm not sure I liked him at first but I'm getting attached. I did have one of these as a child that my Grandmother made for me so it's kind of brings back some memories.
I cannot take credit for the design....this was a swap I received at Leadership. this card is a reproduction of it. The original artist was Stephanie Ferrara. thanks Stephanie!
On my card I mottled the coloring on the sock Monkey some by using my aqua painter in swirling motions to get the effect I wanted.
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Bells DSP
Ink Brown Stazon and Pink Pirouette ink refill
Stamps sets: Sock Monkey. Polka Dot Background and Heard from the Heart
Access: DD, 2-Way Glue Pen, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter and Scallop Edge Punch.
We will be making this Gift Card Holder at my camp on Saturday!
Enjoy and have a Stampinglee good day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: