Friday, August 15, 2008

Season of Joy

Good Morning Everyone!
Well it's been a long hard week here. I've been sick since I came home from convention and am finally starting to feel human again.
In addition to that, my computer crashed, got that fixed only to find my monitor was shot too! If that wasn't enough I spent days trying to get internet restored!!! It's been a tecnology nightmare. The good news is everything is up and running now.
Here is a card I made yesterday using the "Season of Joy" set from Stampin' Up!
This card measure 5x5 and is much prettier and softer IRL. I embossed the saying with white EP and stamped the snowflake on white in Bashful Blue and glittered it a bit...so it does have a bit of sparkle.
In fact my husband came home from work last night and said: "you're feeling better, aren't you?" I said I was and he did his cute little chuckle and said you have glitter all over your face. I guess he was worried when I didn't have glitter all over my face.....funny the things they notice that you wouldn't think they would notice. Gotta' love em'!
I also added my debossed area for my blue mat to sit in. I do this by taping two sheets of card stock together in the desired size and using that as my template on my light table. Then I use my stylus to dry emboss.
I think I will use this card for my first Christmas Camp next month. I hope everyone likes it.
Have a Stampinglee good day everyone!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. This card is very simple and elegant. I love it!