Sunday, August 24, 2008

Special Bonus!

Good Morning Everyone!
Look what I've got here. I actually have two of these and would like to offer them as an incentive for my next two new "Recruits".
This is our Statement of the Heart" Stamp in a Organdy Bag....but wait, do you see the 20th year Anniversary Charm on there???? I got these at convention and thought I would offer them as recruit incentives.
If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to have you on my team and I'd love to give two of these away this next week. So Starting today through next Sunday you have the potential of earning this extra bonus from me. I only have two so don't wait too long. Visit me here for Recruit Specials from Stampin' Up! as well. You can sign up on line, you will just need my password which you can get by emailing me.
That inofrmation is on my Stampin' Up! website, here.
Again, if you have ever given this a thought, this is the best time to do it....we have several sign up specials available to you, plus my added bonus.
Think about it and don't delay, this may be your lucky day!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: