Friday, August 29, 2008

Can you find the "Baby Card"?

Good Morning Everyone!
Isn't this the sweetest little outfit? I couldn't resist making a card to match it. My dear friend Judy's daughter Michele just had her 4th baby on Monday and this is for little Rachel.
This is just the top of the outfit , it does have a little pair of pull on pants too with little feet and bows....love it.

I used the new hostess set from Stampin' Up! called "Punches Three". It was so easy to use and the results I think are darling. I love the new large oval punch, talk about making this an easy-peasy card! Our "Polka Dot" Background matched the polka dots on the outfit perfectly. Isn't it exciting when things just fall together like that?

If you would like to earn this Level one Hostess Set, I can help you do that. Either by hosing a party at your place (or mine) or having a Catalog Party. Just let me know if I can help you out there.
have a Stampinglee Good Day!
lee

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lee, that is unbelieveably perfect!! It is so wonderful when our colors match something so perfectly! What an adorable outfit and card!!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Too darn sweet!

Catherine said...

I love how you match your card with the outfit...too darn cute and way too special =)

Betty O said...

This is beautiful. It's a shame that all baby clothes don't come with matching gorgeous cards! It would make shower shopping so easy!