Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lemonade or Margarita's




Hi Everyone!


I'm sharing two cards that I did for my June workshops...that everyone just loved. I gave them the option of doing either the yellow or the green card. It was fun to see them mix it up and use the different umbrellas. By the way the slice on the glass is scratch and sniff. I hope you enjoy them.
It's been a whirlwind here......I've beens so busy with making swaps for convention, creating projects for my camp, technique class and Card keeper Class and still have another party to come up with.
I guess everyone is busy getting things in order and getting they're swaps done......make sure to save one for me!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had to check out your blog. I fell in love with these
lemonade cards. You're too good! Talk to you soon.
Love, K