Friday, September 29, 2017

Feeling of Christmas

Hi Everyone,
It has been so crazy busy here but I wanted to share a little card I did using the "Feeling of Christmas Stamp Set"
Isn't that Wreath just the most delicate thing you've ever seen? It was so relaxing to just sit and color it. I love to watercolor so it was fun for me. 

Just so you don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth I want to share a few pictures of a special Charity Event I had. Guess who came to it?


Recognize this Beautiful Lady? You're right? It's Shelli Gardner...Founder of Stampin' Up! What a fabulous day we had for our Charity Event. She really made it so special. Here are a few more pictures of our packed house.

My Fabulous Team of Girls that work the Events with me. 

Shelli speaking to our Stampers


Just some of the School Supplies we collected for "The Giving Closet" here in Jacksonville. These School Supplies helped so many children who would have done without. Makes my Heart giddy that we can help like that. Of course we have great Stampers with Big Hearts that make this all possible!

That't it for today...just wanted to pop in and say hello and do a little sharing.

See you soon.
:)

post signature

No comments: