Monday, July 4, 2016

Falling Flowers for WWYS

Hi Everyone,
I'm so excited to share this card I made for the WWYS Team featuring the Falling Flowers Stamp Set.  Love this set and it's majorly awesome versatility!
Have you played along with the WWYS yet? If not I sure hope you will consider it. It's so much fun!


Here is the full set and what it includes and there is a bundle too! Yay for Framelits!
I love the new Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper paired with these colors and flowers too. 
Did you see the little strip of Gold Foil Sheet? Just the right touch with just a little smidgen of it. 
I've used the "Just a Note" saying from the "Better Together" Stamp Set which is full of fun sayings. 

Here are the Supplies I used to create this card. Please click on the items if you'd like to purchase. It will direct you to my online store. 

Stamps
Ink
Card Stock
Accessory
Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope you will hop on over the the WWYS Blog and see what's going on. Lots more ideas with the Falling Flowers Stamp Set!
See you next time! :)

post signature

No comments: