Saturday, February 13, 2016

Birthday Blooms 2

Hi Everyone!
Back with another Card Featuring the Birthday Blooms Set from the Occasions Catalog. 
I really want you to see the versatility of this fab set.

Here is Card #2 for you. I will be sharing Four....so come back tomorrow. :)


This card is so pretty in person with all the bling I've added to the bottom of each Balloon. Crazy Cute!!!! 
This card features not only the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set but also the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. I love-love-love this Balloon Paper and knew immediately I wanted to use it as the focal point of this card. Don't you think of it as whimsical and light? I do.

So I cut the card base to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half.
Next came the gorgeous Mint Macaron Card Stock cut to 3 7/8 x 5 18,
then cut your Designer Paper to 3 3/4 x 5 for the perfect fit with just a hint of color showing. 
The Sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white with Mint Macaroon Ink and cut out with the Circle Framelits. 
Here's the part that make this card "POP"!! 
Add a tiny rhinestone to all the balloons that you can see after you add the sentiment. Add them right at the base of the balloons. The add three larger rhinestones to the Sentiment to finish off this simple but stunning little card. I hope you like it. 

I hope if  you need any of the supplies needed for this project you'll visit my website. That would be awesome. 
Here are the supplies needed...just click on any of the items to be directed to my store.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow with card #3


 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

post signature

No comments: