Friday, August 14, 2015

Baby’s First for Stampers Dozen for Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are having a great day! I hope you will follow along with the Stamper’s Dozen today. We’ve got some Great Baby Creations to show you!

August’s Theme: Baby

clip_image001
I wanted my card to be sweet and for a Baby Girl. So I made it using the Baby’s First Framelit and Blush Blossom Card Stock and matching Designer Series Paper.
My Card Base is Whisper White and cut to 4 1/4 x 11. The White Mat is embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder about 23 of the way down. I left space for the soft and pretty dotted Designer Paper from the Subtle’s Paper Stack.
I did a double bow using our fabulous Seam Binding and using my hubby’s Magic Bow Maker available at the top of my blog.
Supplies needed:
I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you missed Patty’s Project on her Blog Please go here
 stampers dozen previous button
Then move on to Jan’s Blog to see what she has in store for you!
stampers dozen next button
Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments: