Monday, July 20, 2015

Cup Cake Party for WWYS

Hi Everyone!!!

wwys cropped

Hope you are enjoying the day!! I’ve got a really fun card to share with you today featuring the Cup Cake Party Set from Stampin’ Up!

IMG_4531

Here is the set that we are featuring this week on What Will You Stamp

WWYS #21

Super simple yet fun card for any Birthday. Don’t you think?

Directions:

  • Cut your card Base to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and fold in half
  • Cut a piece of the Designer Paper to fit the front of the card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • stamp the cake stand in Tip Top Taupe on a piece of white card stock landscape way and cut out using the Project Life’s Cards and Labels Framelits. I used the smaller cut so a 3 14 x 4 1/4 will fit
  • Stamp your Cup Cakes using some of the fun colors to match the sweet paper. I used Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder
  • For the cupcakes I stamped on white card stock and punched out with the Cup Cake Punch. So cute!  Tip: for some of the frosting I stamped off first. to make it a little softer.
  • Adhere to the end ones to the card popping up the frosting….then pop up the middle cup cake as your visual center.
  • Stamp your little saying in Bermuda Bay and just flag the little ends and attach with a few glue dots.
  • Pop up the entire center piece onto the card base
  • I used the rest of the sheet of DSP for the envelope liner. Tip: it doesn’t have to fit the whole thing Save paper by making the insert shorter to brighten up the inside of your envelope flaps! Smile 
Supplies needed:

I  hope you enjoyed my share today. Don’t forget to see what the other Design Team Members have done….you’re going to love having several ideas for one stamp set. I know I do!

Visit What Will You Stamp WWYS Here

Happy Stamping and as always if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs please just let me know.

post signature

No comments: