Sunday, June 14, 2015

Floral Wings with Stampers Dozen

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This is a hop I do once a month with some fabulously talented ladies…hope you will visit all of them to see all the goodies they have made.

So the theme was Bright and Bold. Well I think White is Bright and then I think Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight are both Bright and Bold so here you go. lol

Hope you like it.

clip_image001

This set is a Hostess Set in our Brand New Catalog….do you have one? It is fabulous!!! Anyway….it’s only available to hostesses when you have a party or order $150….cool huh? It’s got a gorgeous Butterfly and Vine Birder too. I however opted for the little Vase and hand cut the Rose to make it Bright and Bold.

Colors I used were Whisper White, and Black Cardstock and then used Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Ink. I cut the flowers out and used snippets of dimensionals to attach the flowers. Oh I drew a line around the Vase using my Black Marker just to make it pop a bit.

Almost forgot….I used the Fluttering Embossing Folder on my White Mat to pop it up a bit too.

Supplies needed if you’d like to make this card:

Thanks so much for stopping in. See ya next time!!!

Make sure to visit Janet’s Blog stampers dozen next button

….and if you missed Patty’s Blog please click on the Previous Button.previous button

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Soooo sweet - would make a wonderful Thinking of You or Get Well bouquet as well!