Wednesday, April 15, 2015

An Open Heart with Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to another week of Stamping and Blogging. This week we had a simple little sketch that I love…hope you do too.

I decided almost immediately that “An Open Heart” would fit this sketch just perfectly. So here is my rendition.

sketch 100

….here is the sketch.

SB 100 Apr 15

This is a single layer card using Confetti White Card Stock. It really is a lovely paper and has a beautiful texture to it. I did add some specks of my own using my Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set to give it a little more effect. I then stamped the Branch and gave it blue berries….seemed to fit. I used my stamp pads and Blender Pens to color as well as my Aqua Painter around the branch in light blue. Don’t forget you have to use Stazon if you use water….

The little bird was colored the same way blending some of the colors.

The sentiment is perfect for the way I feel this week. Blue is the color for Autism and after my Autism Event and the way my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators pulled together hosting events all over the country to help…..  makes my heart so happy and so full. I have tons to say about it but it will keep until this weekend.

Would you like to create this card? Here are the things I used.

Supplies needed:

and don’t forget the weekly specials too. Kinda fun!

weekly deals April 14th

Make sure to visit the rest of the design team this week. You just know they will have some fabulous things to share with you!

Stamping and Blogging Design Team

See you next time!!!

post signature

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Wow Lee, this is just beautiful!! I love your little bird and the colors are perfect! Great card. :)

Sandi MacIver said...

Stunning and awesome coloring and colors.....

Michelle Last said...

Simply stunning Lee, the colouring on your beautiful bird is just amazing!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

What a beautiful card Lee! Love your bird and the background is just right. Hugs from Shelagh.

Patrice said...

Your card is gorgeous Lee, you have nailed this one.